We currently have an opening in our Development Department for a Communications/Marketing intern. There will be approximately 20 hours of work per week and while this internship is not paid- class credit is available.
This role would entail assisting the Director of Philanthropy and Development Manager with…
- Developing and posting social media content to a variety of different platforms
- Preparation and planning of special events
- General Donor correspondence
- Updating website content
- Coordinating communications with patients and donors
- Planning, writing, and managing quarterly newsletter
- Collaborate on new ideas and directions for marketing and communications
- Daily office duties
If interested, please send a copy of your resume and brief description of yourself to email@example.com along with your contact information.
Looking to gain more out an internship than simply credit hours? Grace Medical Home can provide you with a yearlong, full time clinical internship that will expose you to an entirely new way of practicing medicine. Here at Grace, we make it our mission to serve Christ by providing comprehensive and superb healthcare to the local uninsured of Orange County. Interns will be exposed to all aspects of patient care and be given the opportunity to learn and work hands-on with our amazing staff, volunteers and other health professionals in a unique, supportive, and caring Christ-centered environment.
Grace Medical Home is a NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home and has approximately 10 primary care providers, as well as 21 on-site specialty clinics at our practice. For more information about Grace, as well as what a Medical Home is in general, please visit the “About Grace” section of our website. To apply for this position please fill out the below form and attach all necessary documents.
- Work a minimum of 25 hours per week. We understand that some interns may need to take a class or work a second job and we can be flexible with the schedule. However, the ideal candidate would be able to work full time in order to be exposed to all aspects of our practice.
- Detail-oriented and willingness to learn.
- Commitment to serve others and be part of a team who shares the vision of Grace.
- Obtain appropriate license (such as CNA) if clinical hours are required.
Opportunities gained through this experience
- Work hands on and directly with not only our family of physicians, PAs and ARNP’s, but several other allied health professionals in vastly diverse fields.
- Learn valuable skills such as medical terminology and proficient use of electronic health record systems.
- Experience the beauty and difference of practicing medicine in a Christ centered environment.
- Work alongside, and build relationships with interns in similar fields.
- Fulfill required clinical/credit hours in order to complete your education
- Be a part of something bigger than yourself by assisting in giving the underprivileged and undervalued the healthcare they deserve.
- Gain unique insight to our “Medical Home Model”. A relationship and patient focused approach to primary care that also encompasses specialty care, care coordination, medication management, mental health, spiritual care and more